FBCP Holy Week Challenge
Holy week lasts from Palm Sunday to Resurrection Sunday (Easter)! You’re invited to join the challenge to take the journey through Holy Week with our church family. It’s an easy 3 step challenge:
- Train: Each day participate in a daily devotional based on what happened during the first Holy Week.
- Experience: Different days in the week we’ll have “gatherings” for the church body to participate in the experience of Holy week and encourage each other with our stories.
- Share: I love how the NLT unpacks 1 Peter 3:15. It reminds us, “Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it.” Will you be ready to share with others why you’re observing Holy Week this year?
- Daily Devotionals: You can get your daily devotionals in print at the welcome centers, through the FBCP App (type: first baptist church pearland in your App Store) for daily notifications, or check the FBCP Website and Facebook page each day.
- Palm Sunday Service (10:45am)
- Wednesday Worship Serve and Prayer Walk (6:30pm)
- Thursday Lord’s Supper: Come and Go at FBCP (Noon – 2pm & 6 – 8pm)
- Friday Dinner (or meal) Fast and Prayer (as an individual or family)
- Saturday Outreach opportunity – Community Easter Egg Hunt (10:30am)
- Resurrection Sunday (Easter) Service: (10:45am)
- Make it Known: Pick up a #WhatDayIsIt vinyl sticker and place it on your cell phone, laptop, tablet- somewhere it can be seen by others. If someone asks you about it, share with them. As little or as much as the Spirit leads! Be ready! A sticker isn’t the only tool. Write it places, post it on your social media account…share the Good News!