| FAQs |
Frequently Asked Questions About Mission Trips
- Q How do I sign up for an international or domestic mission trip?
- A Contact Pastor Don Schwarz (email@example.com or at 281-997-9000 Ext. 208) to indicate your interest in a particular trip. You will receive additional information to help you make an informed decision about whether the trip is right for you. For student mission efforts or trips, you can contact Pastor Jason Crandall (firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-997-9000 Ext. 209).
- Q Can I set up a payment plan to pay for my trip?
- A Yes. Our Missions office will set you up on a payment plan that will help you meet the financial deadlines or obligations. We must pay for airfare and certain ground costs well in advance of our trips. The Student Ministry offers the same plan for students participating in FBCP mission trips.
- Q What immunizations will I need in order to travel abroad?
- A We will inform you where you can get information for the specific trip on which you are going well in advance of your mission trip. You can also talk with your primary care physician.
- Q What do I need to know about passport and visa requirements?
- A Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of you trip. Our Missions office will make all arrangements for securing the necessary visa(s). We must submit your passport with your visa application. Visa applications generally require at least two passport -type photos.
- Q How do I prepare for a trip?
- A Our Missions office will contact you regarding team meetings for your respective mission trip. You will receive all necessary information at these meetings, including how to pray and enlist prayer partners, reading assignments, cultural considerations, team assignments, packing lists, and other relevant information.
- Q What Do Mission Trip Fees Include?
- A Plane Fare, Lodging, Ground Transportation, 3 Meals Daily & Bottled Water.